Sovereign Air Movement Ltd is a leading manufacturer of commercial ventilation equipment, specialising in bespoke air handling units. Due to continued growth over several years, a position has opened in the production office.
The production office handles all projects from sale through to manufacture and delivery.
As Design/Project Engineer, you will be involved in:
- Selecting components
- Producing general arrangement and details drawings
- Completing purchase requisitions and chasing delivery of components
- Producing flat sheet metal drawings for punch programming
- Processing flat sheet metal drawings through punch programme
- Completing project documents such as Operation Manuals
- Liaising with customers and arranging deliveries
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience (although not essential):
- Be confident and pro-active with self-driven work ethic
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience of working closely with manufacturing (especially sheet metal work)
- Proficient in Inventor (particularly iLogic and sheet metal)
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
Although the above list is quite extensive, any candidate with relevant experience will be considered.
If you think this position is for you, please contact John Askew – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0113 218 6100.